DONATIONS – WE NEED YOUR HELP
We are a 501 (c) 3 organization so any donation you chose to make is tax deductible. We do not receive any money from Charlotte Douglas Airport or the City of Charlotte.
You might be wondering why we ask for donations:
- We provide emergency, financial support to many of the 110,000 passengers using the airport daily who don’t realize the expenses of airline travel and the 10,000 employees who need temporary financial help.
- We provide our Military (Active and Retired) visitors at the USO with free Bibles.
- Are relationship with the Airport is that of a “tenant”. This means meeting a monthly rent payment and having to carry liability insurance.
- We provide Care Notes and Rosaries in the chapel.
- We maintain a subscription for Sunday liturgy aids.
- Volunteer chaplains are asked to complete training in critical incident situations. We pay for the tuition.
- We provide business cards and identification badges to volunteer chaplain:
CLICK HERE TO
Today’s revenue stream comes from local church donations and the “free-will” offering at our three Sunday services. Please support us. Checks can be mailed to
The Airport Chaplaincy at Charlotte Douglas Airport
5501 Josh Birmingham Pkwy, Box 3
Charlotte, NC 28208