Ordained or licensed ministers or priests to are welcome to join the team. Parking is provided and you receive discounts from the food and merchandise vendors. We ask for 4 hours of time on the same day of the week at the same time. Coverage begins as early as 6 am and ends around midnight, 7 days a week.
- Be secure in their own faith and able to respect the faith or lack of it in others.
- Pass a background check by the Transportation Security Administration plus fingerprint background check.
- Accept that we do not engage in proselytization of any type and there will be times when using the name of Jesus in prayer may not be acceptable to the person you are reaching out to support.
- Able to physically walk throughout the terminal and ramp areas plus provide their own transportation to and from the airport.
- Attend occasional weekend training programs.
- Have some knowledge of “Ministry of the Moment” or “Ministry of Presence” and elements of grief support.
- Like to minister in an environment that is undefined and unstructured.
Contact the Rev. Mr. George Szalony at 704-816-9554 if you are interested in exploring joining the team.